Tonight, the treats, will be oh-so sweet. Thirsty vampires flooding the streets, gruesome zombies crushing the brains of the living. Sounds fun! Twenty years young, and society is saying–I’m too old for this. Remember, going to Party City as a kid? The thrill, of putting on your new costume for the first time. I miss that. If you are contemplating whether or not to dress up tonight, just do it. Fuck It. The young at heart, stay happy. Look for the sexiest(for the las) or bad-ass ( for the lads) costume you can find. If you can’t afford it, steal that shit. (Just kidding) Have a spooky night, filled with many laughs.
Check this out, very inspirational. Amazing to see how positive someone who is terminally ill can be. Keep Nick Modico in your prayers, and thoughts. Believe in a miracle.
1.) James Blunt – You’re beautiful ( Give it a shot, big self esteem booster. (Pretend that song was written for you)
2.) Van Morrison- Brown-eyed girl ( Even if brown eyes don’t get you hot, think of it as good memories)
3.) Spice Girls- Wannabe ( Turn this on and just started jumping, smiles will follow. Don’t get caught.)
4.) Rusted Root- On my way (Yes, you’ll barely understand what he’s singing about, but it will remind you of every movie with a happy ending.)
5.) Gloria Gaynor- I will survive ( Caution, make sure you are alone when you listen to this song. May cause screaming)
With open arms.
Welcome someone different into your home. Someone who you didn’t plan on having over. Who knows? You could be the person to brighten up someones day. The more people you interact with, the more lives you can touch. Thats a fact.
How do you want people to remember you?
Strive for those good grades folks. There is nothing like getting those A’s. They will definitely lead to some smiles.
1. Stay off Facebook. ( Yes its addicting, stop creeping up on long lost lovers.)
2. While doing an assignment on the computer, avoid clicking every link, that even remotely sparks your interest ( Most of them will end up being porn)
3. Always start with the work you have the most interest in. ( This is important. You will obviously get distracted no matter what I say, so at least when you regain focus, you will be doing something you’re interested in. )
4. Do not start listing to music. ( it will lead to you looking up new songs, remembering old songs, trying to find the old songs you vaguely remember, watching music videos, looking up concerts, and ultimately get nothing done)
5. Refrain from substituting your work with laundry and cleaning. ( You may feel accomplished, but its taking the easy way out)
Its the truth. If you or someone you know is going through a tough time, remember time is the ultimate healer. Try to forget about the negative and embrace the positive. It’s easier said then done, but do it! Get caught up in the now. Everybody has a purpose in life. Follow yours and don’t look back.
Photo By Chris Frisina
Kindness is a language the deaf can hear, and the blind can see.